Thursday, October 4, 2007

do you take good digital pictures?

taking good pictures with my new digital camera has been a nightmare. Mostly I try to use the natural lighting, but taking outside pictures is a hassle and during the rainy season here in FL, is not always an option. I have been asking around and never really found the true solution to my problem. Not only that my daughter and I were wasting tons of time on the computer trying to edit the photos with our photo software to help make the best of what we have.

My new camera is a 10 MP and a good brand, fuji, but it is more tempermental than the last one, which was about 7 MP, also a fuji. That being said, all the pictures have turned out marginal at best. The color of the material on the item I had made and was photographing was never well-represented. Sometimes the shots were blurry.

Anyway, lots of browsing on the web brought me to this tutorial, which once I put these things I learned to use, I should have excellent photos without all the time wasted doctoring them up.

I have bookmarked this site, and you should too!

http://www.theswitchboards.com/articles_professionalphotos.html

Welcome!

Everyone has a 'laughing place, a laughing place, to go....' -- this is ours and YOURS! Your source for sewing supplies, fabrics, notions, & more.